Enjoy Your Home Videos All Over Again
Your VCR no longer works, and you have hours of home video footage that you can’t bear to lose? You still have a working VCR, but the tapes aren’t playing back quite how they used to? We hear it all the time. Luckily, you can do something about it! Here at Create A Video we can transfer your treasured memories from video tapes to DVD or digital files so they won’t be lost to time.
How Video Tape Transfers Work
- Gather your tapes together.
- If you would like for us to label your DVD’s, please make sure that your video tapes are labeled.
- Either drop off your tapes or ship them to our location.
- Once your tapes have been received, our staff will transfer everything on the tape to DVD from start to finish, at the highest quality possible.
- Once your tapes have been transferred, you will be contacted by a member of our staff. You will receive your original tapes along with your new DVD copies.
The price is per tape. Create A Video will never charge you for blank tapes or tapes that we are unable to convert. We currently have two options for video tape transfers:
- Convert Video Tapes to DVD or Digital Files – Starting at $19.95 per tape. Save 50%! Quantities of 10 or more for $9.95 per tape
- Convert Video Tapes to DVD and Digital Files– Starting at $24.95 per tape. Save 40%! Quantities of 10 or more for $14.95 per tape. We also offer 60 GB flash drives at $45.00 to store your digital files.
- Convert 3/4 Tapes – $24.95 each
***Turnaround time on most VHS transfer orders is 1-2 weeks. Large orders may require additional time.
Additional Tape and Transfer Services
- Digital Files to DVD – We can convert video files from your phone, camera, or flash drive to DVD starting at $19.95 for up to 2 hours of footage per DVD.
- We can repair your VHS tapes for $9.95 per tape. We will repair and transfer your VHS tape to DVD or digital file for $24.95.
- Custom video editing is available starting at $40.00 per half hour session.
- Additional DVD copies start at $9.95 each for the first five copies. 6-12 copies – $7.95 each. 13-24 copies – $6.95 each. 25-50 copies – $4.95 each. 51 – 100 copies – $3.50 each. Over 100 copies – $2.50 each.
- Custom Printed DVD labels start at $5.00 each color/$2.50 each B&W. 2-5 are $2.50 color/$1.25 B&W. 6-100 are $2.25 color/$1.00 B&W. Over 100 are $2.00 color/ $0.75 B&W.