Enjoy Your Home Videos All Over Again
Your VCR no longer works, and you have hours of home video footage that you can’t bear to lose? You still have a working VCR, but the tapes aren’t playing back quite how they used to? We hear it all the time. Luckily, you can do something about it! Here at Create A Video, we can transfer your treasured memories from videotapes to DVD or digital files so they won’t be lost to time.
How Video Tape Transfers Work
- Gather your tapes together.
- If you would like for us to label your DVDs, please make sure that your videotapes are labeled.
- Either drop off your tapes or ship them to our location.
- Once your tapes have been received, our staff will transfer everything on the tape to DVD from start to finish, at the highest quality possible.
- Once your tapes have been transferred, you will be contacted by a member of our staff. You will receive your original tapes along with your new DVD copies.
The price is per tape. Create A Video will never charge you for blank tapes or tapes that we are unable to convert. We currently have two options for videotape transfers:
Convert Video Tapes to DVD or Digital Files – Starting at $19.95 per tape. Quantities of 10 or more for $14.95 per tape
Convert Video Tapes to DVD and Digital Files– Starting at $24.95 per tape. Quantities of 10 or more for $19.95 per tape. We also offer 60 GB flash drives at $25.00 to store your digital files.
DVDs to Digital Files – $9.95 each
Convert 3/4 Tapes/Betacam SP – $24.95 each
PAL VHS Tapes – $29.95 each
***Turnaround time on most VHS transfer orders is 1-2 weeks. Large orders may require additional time.
Additional Tape and Transfer Services
- Digital Files to DVD – We can convert video files from your phone, camera, or flash drive to DVD starting at $19.95 for up to 2 hours of footage per DVD.
- We can repair your VHS tapes for $9.95 per tape. We will repair and transfer your VHS tape to DVD or digital file for $24.95.
- Custom video editing is available starting at $40.00 per half-hour session.
- Additional DVD copies start at $9.95 each for the first five copies. 6-12 copies – $7.95 each. 13-24 copies – $6.95 each. 25-50 copies – $4.95 each. 51 – 100 copies – $3.50 each. Over 100 copies – $2.50 each.