Now that you have culled, organized and digitized your photos, it’s the perfect time to share them with your loved ones. Displaying your photos on a wall is definitely the most eye catching way to show off your photographic gems, but what if you have A LOT of favorites? PhotoMozaix is perfect for you if you have a ton of photos that you would love to display but don’t want cluttered walls.
What on earth is a PhotoMozaix?
A PhotoMozaix is a 20” x 30” print of hundreds of tiny images made into one single image. You can turn an entire album into one meaningful print!
Here’s an example:
How do I make a PhotoMozaix?
The process is super simple, and if you have already organized all of your digital photos it is even easier! Here’s what you do:
- Visit www.photomozaix.com.
- Select the “Order Now” button at the top of the screen.
- Go to “Start New Order”.
- Drag and drop your images into the box. If you have an entire album/folder that you would like to make into a PhotoMozaix, just drop the whole folder in!
- Once your photos have all uploaded, you can select your main image. This is the image that will make up the background of the entire PhotoMozaix.
- If you are ready to order, select the pink “Select Quantity” button on the upper left side of the screen. If you want to come back and add more images later, you can name your project and select “Save Project.” Super simple!
Once you have ordered https://theplanetvoice.com/ your PhotoMozaix, it will arrive to your home in about a week.
Now that I have my PhotoMozaix, what do I do with it???
Frame it and hang it up. You can find some great 20 x 30 frames in the $40 range on Amazon. PhotoMozaix look great alone over a console table, headboard or mantle, or as the main focal point of a gallery wall. Get creative! When you are all done creating your beautiful display, snap a picture and tag PhotoMozaix on your social media.