Spring has (kind of) sprung and graduation season is almost upon us! Young adults all over the country are picking up their caps and gowns and it won’t be long until the actual ceremonies take place. Chances are you probably know someone who will be graduating in the next couple of months. Question is, do you know what to gift the grad in your life? Here are some ideas…
- Tech gifts. From a new laptop to an external hard drive or flash drives to back up notes and papers, these gifts are always useful and appreciated!
- Gift Cards for Local Restaurants or Grocery Stores. College students (and young adults just starting their careers after college) don’t always have the funds for a well-rounded diet. Help your grad stay well fed by gifting them gift cards for local restaurants and grocery stores.
- Gas Cards. As with food, gas can be very expensive. Make sure the grad in your life can stay mobile with the gift of gas cards.
- Streaming Subscriptions. There are a ton of options: Netflix, Spotify, Audible, and more. Give them something to do during their downtime. They will surely thank you!
- Money. It goes without saying that college is a pretty pricey endeavor. A cash gift can go towards books for rising Freshmen or making a dent in those student loans for a college grad. Make it festive with a fun presentation!
Whatever you choose to gift your grad, they will surely love it!
(P.S – If you want to give them something super special, a custom Photo Montage Video personally created by the experts here at Create A Video would be the perfect sentimental touch!)